What are the latest corporate environmental trends, and how are business leaders meeting the toughest challenges?
GreenBiz.com will release its “State of Green Business 2010″ annual status report to coincide with State of Green Business Forum events in San Francisco Feb. 4 and Chicago Feb. 9.
Veteran green business writers Joel Makower and Marc Gunther will lead the one-day sessions. Themes to be covered include “When Green Business Meets Cleantech” and “Can IT Solve the World’s Problems?” Attendees in Chicago will also hear about local issues, such as “The Green Economy Meets the Great Lakes.”
Thought leaders will include lawyer and longtime activist Van Jones, who stepped down from his post as White House green jobs “czar” amid a media firestorm in September. Other experts there should include:
- Carl Bass, President and CEO, Autodesk, Inc.
- Rob Bernard, Chief Environmental Strategist, Microsoft
- Scott C. Bolick, VP, SAP Sustainability, SAP Labs
- Peggy Liu, Chairperson, JUCCCE
- Sonia Medina, U.S. Country Director, EcoSecurities
- Rich Lechner, VP, Energy & Environment, IBM
- Christina Page, Director, Climate and Energy Strategy, Yahoo
Space is limited and was fully booked last year. Registration costs $399.
Check out other upcoming events on our CleanTechies Event Calendar.