This is episode 25 of Disruption: Solar Energy Podcast brought to you by SecondSilicon.
Today on the podcast I speak with Matthew Tolle. We discuss the recent PV Expo in Tokyo, Japanese solar development, Japan’s new storage subsidy policy, and Matt’s company Unirac. We also talk about a few current events in solar including the downward trend of utility scale solar in the U.S. and Solar City’s Best Buy play.
Some useful links relating to this episode are:
- Unirac – unirac.com
- Storage Subsidies for Japan– pv-tech.org
- Solar City Partners with Best Buy– renewableenergyworld.com
- Utility Scale vs Distributed Solar in the U.S. – greentechmedia.com
- SecondSilicon’s Comprehensive List of Solar Events – secondsilicon.com
- Matthew Tolle on LinkedIn
Visit the home for this podcast at secondsilicon.com/podcast.
Search “Disruption!” to find the podcast on iTunes or Stitcher Radio. Please subscribe, thumbs up, and share. Thank you for listening!