After several false starts and broken promises, 2014 was the breakthrough year for plug-in car sales in China. Nearly 75,000 plug-in hybrid and electric cars were sold in China last year, a 320% increase over 2013, reports Green Car Congress. Could 2015 see China take the lead in world plug-in car sales?
- Nest Learning Thermostat Giveaway: Because Solar & Energy Efficiency Belong Together
- Video: Why Hawaii’s Solar Energy Industry is at a Crossroads
- How Can You Reduce Your Water Footprint?
- Almost Unnoticed, Solar Energy Starting to Make Big Strides Across Midwest
- California Energy Commission Takes Step to Save California Billions of Gallons of Water
- How We can Grow During the Drought
- Colorado Shows Growth in Residential, Commercial Solar Installations
- Los Angeles To Save Energy on Street Lighting With New Mobile & Cloud-based Controls
- Video: The Law of Diminishing Returns
- Increasing Home Energy Efficiency Through Duct Sealing