After several false starts and broken promises, 2014 was the breakthrough year for plug-in car sales in China. Nearly 75,000 plug-in hybrid and electric cars were sold in China last year, a 320% increase over 2013, reports Green Car Congress. Could 2015 see China take the lead in world plug-in car sales?
- Europe is banking on wind, reaps profits
- Keeping Pace with Renewable Energy (& its information)
- Bloomberg Charity Gives Out $48M For State Clean Energy Plans
- Prefab Construction Promotes Energy Efficiency
- Plug-In Car Sales Up 350% In China
- Greener Winter Heating
- Distributed Generation: Three Renewable Industry Shifts to Watch for in 2015
- Chevy Bolt & Chevy Volt 2.0 – Details & My Thoughts
- Community Solar Project In Washington Is Investment Opportunity
- Chevy Bolt Is For Real! 200 Electric Miles, $30,000!