How far will you travel to get the latest news on clean-tech trends and rub shoulders with industry leaders? CleanTechies is sponsoring these upcoming events on three continents. Check out the CleanTechies Events and Conferences Calendar for more. Among the highlights in the coming months:
- UC Berkeley, BERC, Energy Symposium 2010, March 3-4, Berkeley, CA
This student-run conference features presenters from more than 25 companies. Panels cover smart infrastructure, next generation technologies and more. Former Edison CEO John Bryson and Philip Moeller, commissioner of the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission will keynote. Meet the researchers, students, policy makers and experts from start-ups participating in the Innovation Expo on the first day of this event.
- Energy 2010 Hannover Messe, April 19-23, Hanover, Germany This trade fair is built to document the complete energy mix of the future. Ask for the special CleanTechies package when registering, which provides:
- Free entrance to all days of Hannover Messe 2010, with fast lane entry.
- Use of the premium lounge and visitors lounge, with PC workstations, refreshments and international newspapers and magazines.
- Shuttle service around the trade fair site.
- Guided city tour around the sights of Hanover.
- Participation at events such as the “Night of Innovations.”
- Dining token for the Munich Hall.
- Free participation in the World Energy Dialogue.
- Go to this link to secure free entry tickets.
- Deal-Making Clean-Tech Trade Mission to China, May 22-29, China
This trade mission explores three places in China where clean tech is hot: bustling Shanghai and the wealthy regions of Jiangsu and Changsha. Get a glimpse of World Expo 2010 held in Shanghai from May to October with the theme “Better Cities, Better Life.” Monterey Bay International Trade Association and Asia Gateway are sponsoring the trade mission.
photo: Dennis Messié