- Currently serving as Co-Founder CEO of XENDEE since 2018 (www.xendee.com)
- 2021 Edison Gold Award
- Co-Founder Power Analytics (successful exit)
- 26 patents in real-time energy analytics, microgrid planning and design
- Advisory Board UC San Diego Center for Energy Research
- Advisory Board UC San Diego Extensions Power Engineering Program
- Been driving a Tesla since 2013
- Passionate about Renewable Energy and Microgrid technology to achieve zero carbon
- Passionate about Home Microgrids for Co2 reduction and resilience to outages
- Passionate about Microgrid Fast Charging Station technology to support electrification of transportation
What is your field of expertise?
Adib is founder and CEO of XENDEE. He is the inventor of real-time power analytics for mission critical electrical power distribution networks. Previously, Adib was co-founder, and president at Power Analytics Inc. He has worked with renowned organizations in computer applications in power and energy, including the design, and development, of the predictive energy management system for the National Airspace System (NAS) critical infrastructure for the Federal Aviation Administration.
Adib is a senior IEEE member, co-teaches the Microgrid planning and economic optimization course at UC San Diego (CSE-41291), is a member of the Advisory Board at the Center for Energy Research at University of California, San Diego Department of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering, and the Advisory Board for the Power System Engineering Certificate program at UC San Diego Extensions, and holds 26 U.S. and international patents in the areas of electrical power system design, optimization, and capacity assessment.
What does your company do, for who, and how does it fit into the bigger picture of solving global issues with clean tech?
XENDEE software technology received the 2021 Gold Edison Award for Critical Human Infrastructure. Our Renewable Energy Microgrid platform is an end-to-end solution for designing and operating Microgrid systems that intelligently optimizes design decisions as well as live operation and energy dispatch. This allows XENDEE to create reliable, bankable systems that reduce engineering costs, energy prices, and CO2 emissions while also improving energy security and resilience to power outages.
XENDEE SaaS technology is used by the Department of Defense, Department of Energy, Federal Aviation Administration, Shell, ENGIE and others.
XENDEE’s management team includes Adib Nasle (an inventor with prior successful exit), Scott Mitchell (Microsoft MVP), Michael Stadler (White House Presidential Science Award Recipient) and Naser Partovi (former VC and CEO).
LinkedIn: Adib Nasle