CleanTechies features articles from industry thought leaders writing about a broad range of topics. Our articles are aimed at well educated and informed readers with a strong interest in sustainable technological solutions. We accept unsolicited articles from qualified contributors that are in line with our guidelines.
What we are looking for?
Your article should cover a current CleanTech or related sustainable solutions issue and provide valuable insights. It must be written and researched well and should be engaging and informative. Please note that we will not publish marketing material that ONLY promote your company, products or services. What we offer is a platform where you can share your insight and opinion with tens of thousands of CleanTech professionals and enthusiasts. This allows you to position yourself as an expert and gain visibility, but it’s not meant to be used for advertising purposes only. If you are interested in advertising on CleanTechies, click here.
We accept articles that address topics in the CleanTech space, including:
- Clean Transportation
- Energy Efficiency
- Green Building
- Renewable Energy
- Waste Management & Recycling
- Water & Conservation
Things to consider
- Your article should be in the range of 300-800 words, although we have no firm word limits.
- It can be a news article, opinion piece, commentary, product or book review, analysis, interview or case study.
- Include an interesting, catchy headline that grabs your reader’s attention.
- Add sub-headlines to make longer articles easier to read.
- Provide links, images, videos, figures or charts that amplify your story, but make sure you have the rights to use them and credit your sources. Links to your website will be included within the text body if appropriate.
- Submit a biography and picture of you.
- All work must be written originally for CleanTechies (or be an authorized cross-post from another blog).
Submit your article
Please submit your article using the form below. You can also send your articles by email to editors (at) cleantechies.com
Thanks, we look forward to hearing from you.[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]